Blogs

Repairing "Weir" Auxillary Bermudan cutter rigged Ketch

Repairing "Weir" Auxillary Bermudan cutter rigged Ketch

Time moves on , and so does the work on the boat .. Inbetween putting the first…

Repairing "Weir" Auxillary Bermudan cutter rigged Ketch

Repairing "Weir" Auxillary Bermudan cutter rigged Ketch

It's been a while since my last post, however between normal work and bad w…

Repairing "Weir" Auxillary Bermudan cutter rigged Ketch

Repairing "Weir" Auxillary Bermudan cutter rigged Ketch

So more progress. After having to go away for a week on a project and a few days…

Repairing "Weir" Auxillary Bermudan cutter rigged Ketch

Repairing "Weir" Auxillary Bermudan cutter rigged Ketch

After my last post it was possible to finish the first primer coat below the wat…

Painting at last

Painting at last

After making good progress with the paying the putty into the seams we ran out o…

Repairing the Hull of Wier

Repairing the Hull of Wier

Well over the last few days we have had a lot of rainy days, which has prevented…

Paying the seams with red linseed putty

Paying the seams with red linseed putty

After scraping the old primer and anti fouling off I could see the condition of…

Scraping off the hull

Scraping off the hull

Happy new year everyone.. May all your dreams come true. Over the last few days…

First steps renovating Weir

First steps renovating Weir

Well I finally started on renovating Weir last week. This is a 2 masted Auxillar…