Repairing "Weir" Auxillary Bermudan cutter rigged Ketch

Repairing "Weir" Auxillary Bermudan cutter rigged Ketch

Haven't posted for a while due to work and weather .. still had a few opportunities to do some things. For the bulwarks I decided in the end to go with Teamac paints a nice Lime Green.. the Bulwarks look very nice with 3 coats on. Also inside have managed to clean out the bilges under the engine bearers (engine is currently out for service) and paint the engine compartment and bilge areas this area with Red lead paint.. Hopefully I will get the engine back in and connected over the next 2 weeks. Bilges are completely dry and tight .. I have started to think about how much water she will take up when she goes back in the water. Next steps will be to rub down and paint the rubbing strake. Am also draining the fuel tank of any diesil, I want to flush the tank out , but haven't quite decided how I am going to do this ..