Acceptable Use Policy
By agreeing to our terms of service (terms and conditions) you also agree to our acceptable use policy detailed below:
The profile picture should show only the head and shoulders.
- The image should only show the member to which the account belongs.
- The profile picture should show only the head and shoulders.
- The images should be clear and of good quality when viewed.
- No children should be included.
- No memes
- The image used must belong to the account holder.
Pictures Uploaded into Profile Albums
- No memes allowed. These can and often do contain malware.
- All images must be owned by the account holder.
- Images must be clear and of good quality.
- Images must not be defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually-oriented, sexually provocative, racially offensive, or illegal.
- Images must not infringe or violate another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
- Cleavage shots are not permitted.
- Swimwear shots are allowed but not if they show a sexually provocative pose.
- No images of children under 18 years of age.
- No contact details or details of other websites to be included in images.
Whilst we are primarily a dating site we do have members just here for friendships and crewing opportunities. Racier pictures can be sent via the private message facility if the recipient has agreed. We all have different levels of sensibility, what one person might think is an acceptable image another could find offensive. Some styles of image could also damage the good reputation of the site. If we consider this is the case then the picture will be removed.
- All content should be truthful
- you will not post on the website, or transmit to other members or employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually-oriented, inappropriate, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
- Content should not damage the reputation of Lovesail in any way
- No links to other websites to be included anywhere on the profile.
- No personal details, full name, address, email address or other social media usernames to be included anywhere on the profile.
- Profiles must not be used to solicit business or sell products.
We want Lovesail to be a safe and unthreatening place to meet like-minded sailing friends. Please allow us to do this by being respectful of other members and abiding by our four core values of honesty, respect, kindness, and compassion.