- Jul 14, 2021
- Profile Information
- Langley, British Columbia, Canada
- Here for:
- Dating, Friendship
- About Me:
I am a youthful, adventurous, fun loving man who has a great sense of humour. Being out in nature is my happy place. Hiking, snow shoeing, skiing, or simply beach combing. I enjoy free diving, snorkeling or scuba (NAUI and Specialty Certification in Marine Identification).
I am somewhat of a "McGyver" with electrical, mechanical, electronics knowledge having built both family homes and a 37 foot centre cockpit sailboat from a manufactured hull, deck, tankage and engine installed, ... years ago.
I enjoy all kinds of music and play acoustic guitar, books, and great movies.
- Sailing Experience:
Sailed throughout the Gulf Islands off the west coast of British Columbia, Canada in my early twenties as I owned a 23 foot trailer-able "Aquarius". I also chartered a 39' Beneteau for 8 days, in 2020, and again sailed the Gulf Islands. I chartered 40+ feet for day sails off and on in local waters. I have also sailed with friends in Zihuatanejo, Mexico for some local sailing. Sailed, as a tourist, on a cat in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines as well as Hawaii.
- Sailing Qualifications:
1) CYA & Sail Canada - Basic Cruising Standard and supplementary Bluewater Cruising Course.
2) ROC(M) - Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Certificate (Canada)
3) PCOC Pleasure Craft Operators Certificate (Canada)
4) Supplemental offshore sailing course
5) NAUI open water and Specialty Marine Identifcation Certified
- Nautical Miles Logged:
- ~1,000 miles
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have Children:
- Yes - flown the nest
- Body type:
- 5'8" - 5'11" (171 - 180cm)
- 292 views