- Oct 18, 2020
Like it No likes
- Profile Information
- Gosport, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Here for:
- Dating, Friendship, Crew
- About Me:
I run a business in the marine sector that is also my passion. I get to sail and travel most of the time.
I was married for 25 years and this year am not. (long story)
I enjoy good humour, long walks and interesting people :)
Questions to think on.....
- We might get on if ? .....You like boats, animals, wide open spaces, aimless discussion, and pepperoni pizza (I am sure there is other stuff too)
- My most useless skill is?….....being able to recite 12 minutes of "Rappers Delight"??
- The world would be a better place with more ?..............understanding and good coffee??
- My zombie apocalypse plan is ?........simple! zombies cannot swim right?
- My favourite time of the day is ?.........sunrise and a clear horizon ?
- Sailing Experience:
Only owned 2 boats in my life. The first was a 21 foot wooden Audacity that I spent time sailing around Wales and Ireland between 1991 and 1994.
My current boat is an old Van de Stadt ketch that I have owned since 1994. 42' classic plastic, simple and practical.
Regarding my experience I believe I might be getting the hang of this sailing lark now, but i still get stuff wrong and am still learning every day ;) I am lucky to be able to sail and cruise all year round and have crossed the Atlantic twice.
I am currently in Portugal planning to head to the Canaries in November.
- Nautical Miles Logged:
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have Children:
- Company director
- Body type:
- 6'0" - 6'3" (181 - 190cm)
- 460 views