Guidelines for Photo Uploads on Lovesail
Here are the guidelines which form part of the Acceptance of Use and Terms and Conditions regarding photos that are uploaded to Lovesail.com
- The profile picture should show only the head and shoulders.
- The image should only be of the member to which the account belongs.
- The images should be clear and of good quality when viewed.
- No children should be included.
- No memes
- The image used must belong to the account holder.
Pictures Uploaded into Profile Albums
- All images must be owned by the account holder.
- No memes allowed. These can and often do contain malware.
- Images must be clear and of good quality.
- Images must not be defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually-oriented, sexually provocative, racially offensive, or illegal. Images must not infringe or violate another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
- Swimwear shots are allowed but not if they show a sexually provocative pose.
- No images of children under 18 years of age.
- No contact details, social media accounts or details of other websites or businesses to be included in images.
We want Lovesail to be a safe and unthreatening place to meet like-minded sailing friends. Please allow us to do this by being respectful of other members. Whilst we are primarily a dating site we do have members just here for friendships and crewing opportunities. Racier pictures can be sent via the private message facility if the recipient has agreed. We all have different levels of sensibility, what one person might think is an acceptable image another could find offensive.
Updated August 2020